Re: Manuals

To: morrow@saber.udayton.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Manuals
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 19:51:07 -0500
Prof. Morrow, I have two old manuals from two different companies. One is a
DRAKE PUBLISHERS INC.TR2/4A,  which looks like it could be an earlier version
of the Haynes series. It is the same size as the HAYNES. I also have a
smaller  AUSTPRESS LTD TR5,TR250, TR6 AUTOBOOK, which is about 7.5" X 9.5".
Mine doesn't have an SU or 150CD diagram in it, but it is a much cleaner
print of the exploded view. Maybe your is a different edition, covering the
TR4 series as well. I love this book, it seems to be more concise and easier
to figure out than the Haynes and/or Bentley manuals.
Bob in Austin