RE: Tony's (mostly) excellent Spitfire adventure

To: "SCHWANGAU@aol.com"@msn.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net"@msn.com
Subject: RE: Tony's (mostly) excellent Spitfire adventure
From: "Anthony Bauman" <abauman@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 95 18:51:57 UT
Hi Brian,
  It appears this car is completely non-electronic.  There are no
"black boxes" in sight and after popping the distributor cap I discovered
IGNITION POINTS!  I haven't replaced points in years!  Where the heck is my
cam-dwell meter anyway...I hope I didn't send it over to the Henry Ford
Museum yet... <G>

        Tony     '78 Spit