Re: PDWA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PDWA
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 13:46:24 -0400
>I'm not sure I understand how "the warning lags the problem by a great
>deal."

What I was referring to was the tendency of the PDWA to warn you of
a brake problem long after the problem actually occured. I had a rear
brake cylinder leak, and the PDWA never came on. It's possible that its
innards are kind of gummed up, but still...

>Under certain circumstances, the pedal does slowly sink
>towards the floor; the warning light has yet to come on.

This is the kind of experience I'm referring to.

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com
          '83 R80RT