Re: When were sidelights legally required?

To: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Subject: Re: When were sidelights legally required?
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider) (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 13:36:14 -0500
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>Greetings O Triumphanatics.
>
>When did front sidelights become a legal requirement in the You Ess of
>Ay?
>

>- Dan Parslow
>
>P.S. If it does need sidelights I'll be shopping for those fantastic
>TR4A/250 jobs...might as well do it with some style.

as i recall, thinking about my first cars (dad was lincoln-mercury dealer
at the time), front fender lights and rear reflectors required 1967, front
and rear lights 1968, no lights required in 1966
joe

Joseph R Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
100 Burch, Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
voice: (708) 570-2565  fax: (708) 570-2899  e-mail: joe-schneider@nwu.edu

"We don't need no stinkin' UNIX" (attributed to j-norstad@nwu.edu)