Re: Spitfire differential

To: clarks@Rt66.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire differential
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 95 15:35:34 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob,
I have replaced the rearend in my 68 and 69 GT6's. and am getting ready to
do it again since I am installing a new transmixer.
  Past experience dictates excessive brute force. That and be sure the steel
sleeve inside the bushing is properly aligned. This is most often the
cause of "hang up". Good luck.
Tony R.
69GT6
68GT6