Garage Needed (Ottawa Area)

To: triumph@vmas.on.bell.ca
Subject: Garage Needed (Ottawa Area)
From: Ian Clough <ian@on.bell.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 9:23:31 EDT
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Hi Folks,

Before reading-on, this message applies only to the Ottawa/Hull, Canada area,
and I know there are quite a few SOL netters lurking here.

Sorry to waste world-wide bandwidth etc, etc.

Since last night was our 1st sub-zero night (of many more to come), I would
like to rent a garage (heated would be preferred, doesn't the frozen skin
covering your knuckles love to split at the first slip of a wrench??)
This must be an area where I can go work on the car. There will be no painting,
just removing the head and replacing some fenders.  I promise to clean up in
the spring.

Perhaps you know of elderly folk who winter abroad, heck I'll keep an eye on
their home while they're away!

If you know of someone who would be willing to let me use their garage, please
contact me directly via email or phone.

Again, I apologise for those of you in the U.K., U.S., Netherlands, N.Z.
Australia, the rest of Canada, and everywhere else, for wasting bandwidth.

Thanks,

Ian Clough

iclough@on.bell.ca
(613) 781-0328 work
(819) 455-9224 home (not long distance from Ottawa/Hull)

PS  Please refrain from suggesting Michael Coplan of Corel's new 24,000 s.q.
    tacky gold-plated home. My TR6 would just belittle his new Lambourghini
    (Nouveau Riche). But if you can get me into 24 Sussex or the Govenor-
    General's mansion (both within staggering distance to the Pub district %-))
    well hey, say no more, I'm your man!