Spitfire issues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire issues
From: luchette@apple.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 95 10:59:39 -0800
My 80 Spitfire has an electric radiator fan. I thought I heard some strange
noise from the engine bay so in looking around I decided to I spin the
radiator fan around expecting it to freely spin a rotation or two. Instead,
I found that it was stiff and did not rotate freely at all. Does anyone
know if the fan should be stiff or should it feel like most fans where the
blades spin freely?

Second, does anyone know where I can get the wind tunnel for this model. It
the fiber board piece that goes under the engine and connects to the front
air dam. It's used to channel air into the radiator.

Lastly, the read end of the car sags greatly on the driver's side. Is this
the leaf spring, bad shock? If I fixit, how do I prevent it from
happening(if possible).

Thanks,

Todd "trying to keep it on the road" Luchette