Re: Spitfire issues

To: luchette@apple.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire issues
From: A Bailey <abailey@jax.jaxnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 17:41:19 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I replaced the rear spring in mine with a new one from Rimmer Bros. and
still had some lean,then I heard about a set of coil-over shocks from
English Only and ordered them. That pretty much fixed the problem.

Tony & Barb Bailey          abailey@jax.jaxnet.com          Middleburg, FL
Mine-a green '77 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (daily driver)
Hers-a yellow '77 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (undergoing restoration)