Vitesse

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vitesse
From: Lennart.Broekhof@Holland.Sun.COM (Lennart Broekhof)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 17:14:41 +0100
Hi,

I would like to know if there is, original, a tonneau cover
(how do you spell that ?) available for the Herald/Vitesse
convertible.
And could someone tell me what the prices are in th US for a
Vitesse MK II Convertible in good condition ?
I've had several Triumph's and i want to buy one again within
4 months.
Here in the Netherlands it isn't easy to find a Vitesse with
hard coach-work.

Thanks,

Rgds

Lennart

(Are there Triumph 2500 PI/TC's in the states ?)

                           ___
 ____                     (o o)                     ____
( __ )===================W==U==W===================( __ )
 |  |                                               |  |
 |  | Lennart A. Broekhof         Phone: 033 501312 |  |
 |  | Helpdesk SunService                033 501313 |  |
 |  |    Computerweg 1                              |  |
 |  | 3821 AA  Amersfoort         Fax  : 033 553308 |  |
 |  |   The Netherlands                             |  |
 |  |      Email: lennart@Holland.sun.com (SWAN)    |  |
 |__|             lennart@sun.nl          (UUCP)    |__|

"Very funny Scotty! Now ... beam down my clothes!!!"