Re: Holes everywhere

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Holes everywhere
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 19:07:29 -0600
Maybe my car has more holes than everyone elses, but Sunbeam
Specialties' complete car set wasn't complete enough for my car.  His
plugs and grommets look more like original, but in my experience, if you
want to replace them ALL, you'll need to use C.A.T. individuals in some
of the less obvious places.