Re: Holes everywhere

To: geowiz@worldnet.att.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Holes everywhere
From: MWood24020 <MWood24020@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 23:54:33 EDT
Jim-
Yes, your PO did forget a few grommets. They are available from Rick at
Sunbeam Specialties and are definitely neccessary.
I tried some adhesive backed sound deadening material on the floorboards and
firewall, found it didn't do a thing (as far as I could tell) about the heat
and tore it all out to make the car lighter (every lb. counts!). Of course, if
I had used something that was correct for my needs my experience would have
been quite a bit different. Maybe efficient insulation materials would make a
good thread for the list? BTW, it must be getting near summer, much of the
posts are all related to keeping one's cool...
Mike Wood
B382002273