RE: pittsburgh vintage grand prix

To: "'Kansa, Robert'" <KansaR@diebold.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: pittsburgh vintage grand prix
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:23:20 -0500
Too bad about Pittsburgh. But Mosport is a neat event. Haven't missed it for
several years. The track has lots of elevation changes and is fast. It can
be un-forgiving (ask the Flounder) but the Canadians are good drivers and
know how to party. Also the exchange rate makes up for the long haul. I've
never had a problem at the border but maybe I don't look like the illegal
type. I carry a list of all my stuff but have never been asked to produce
it. Your engine may be a problem with VARAC but I think they may make
exceptions for the Festival, for us Yanks. They will probably just put you
in a different group, however you should check with them.

If I can get the Lotus together, I'd like to try VIR with the VCDA.  It's
sounds like a fun track and going south in April makes sense to me. This
winter sucks.
RC