Re: MOSPORT

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: MOSPORT
From: Mike Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:45:54 -0500
Robert:
(Hi Rick) I may be able to answer your questions because I'm a Thicko
and a VARAC director - Coming over the border is no problem. Ther's info
in our entry package about it but overall, it's easy...we all go down to
Waterford and Grattan etc. (even Pittsburgh if you have the right car).
For the Festival, we'd accept a 1275 instead of the 948.

Mail me your address for an entry package.

Mosport is a great track...the flounder aside...ask him what not to
break where and at what speed.
By the first of July the snow should be melted...but that keeps the beer
cooler.

Mike

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list