pittsburgh vintage grand prix

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: pittsburgh vintage grand prix
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:22:06 -0500
to all.
 i just got word back on eligibility for pittsburgh. the event is run by the
VSCCA. While Tinkerbell is accepted by SVRA and VSCDA theres no way we would
qualify under VSCCA rules. first the cutoff is theoretically 1959.(when were
bathtub porches that run pitts. made?) and i would have to go back to all drum
brakes,(eee,gad's)  and then theres the unseen fact of my 948 keeps ccing at
1300 for some stupid reason...well never mind,  it still puts out less ponies
than most spridgets..  ok...so "thats, that" for us and pittsburgh..to bad
too..we might elect to go to the glen in may instead but its the same weekend
price as mid ohio.....unless..
does anybody have good things to say about Mosport?..weve never been there.is
it a nice place?..would the RCCSA girls find a place to party?..whats needed
for a border crossing with a race car?  we are unfortunatly on a budget, (ok so
who isnt) and we could go to 2 races vscda for the price of 1 mid ohio svra
event, any suggestions for a nice reasonable race event?  whats VIR like?..we
will be going to gingerman july and grattan august,,i would like some
suggestions..

talk to me my thicko brothers and sisters..

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///