Sunday Rehearsal

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday Rehearsal
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:55:00 EST
WST and Professor Dalton:

We're all set for Sunday practice at the Heffron house at about 12:30 or so.
Directions to the house in St. Charles are as follows:

WST knows where I live, but for a refresher, get on IL 64 west into St.
Charles, go through downtown St. Charles, and turn left (south) on 13th
Street.   Go 1 1/2 blocks, is white house on left.

For Bill, I think you're coming in on IL 38.  Take 38 east to Randall Road,
turn left (north) go to second traffic light and turn right (east) on IL 64.
Go past first traffic light and turn right (south) on 13th Street.    Go 1
1/2 blocks, is white house on left.

Address is 116 S. 13th Street.  Thicko's are welcome to attend the worship
service, and all helpful suggestions, comments, and criticism will be given
their due  consideration.  No rain checks, all sales final. No one will be
seated during WST's Massive Guitar Solo during the Inna Gadda Davida cover.

TuTone.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///