Press release... mergers and acquisitions

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Press release... mergers and acquisitions
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 07:43:04 -0500
Lake Villa, IL, April 14, 1998: Wm. Severin Thompson, President and
Founder of Team Thicko, a Midwest based vintage race organization, and
Vince McMahaon, President of the Worldwide Wrestling Federation has
announce the merger of the two organizations. "Team Thicko seems to
possess all the qualities that have made the WWF successful... serious
amounts of hype, high visibility, and giving the appearance of lots of
lots action without in fact really doing anything.", said McMahon at
this morning's press conference. "They hurl a lot of insults, bait their
opponents, and keep the  fans on the edge of their seats just like we
do." When reached for comment, Thompson added, " We expect to add the
suplex and pile driver to our already impressive arsenal of "whupass".