Re: Press release... mergers and acquisitions

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Press release... mergers and acquisitions
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:25:42 -0500
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Better look out, TT's gonna "choke slam" the Triumphs this year.
>
> WST

OH YEAH??? THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS, PARDNER!!

Wait till you witness the awesome performance levels from 'ol 59. Over
the winter, we replaced the flat-spotted tires with round ones, put in
an actual race cam instead of that one we did on the shop grinder, bent
the header so the holes line up with the head, and changed the oil.
Still lookin for that can of W-A I got stashed somewhere....

--
uncle jack the carfrek
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer