RE: RE: Snow and driving which car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: Snow and driving which car
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:57:59 -0600
Up here in cheeseland, which is near the great white north, a common
phrase heard when it's snowing is:
  "People are driving like idiots"
I travelled to several, umm, establishments and queried many people
as to the meaning of that phrase, prefacing my question with "I'm not
from around here."

It was a 50-50 split between "idiots are slow drivers" and "idiots
are fast drivesr".

Apparently the phrase could be translated "No one's driving like me."

So next time, Thursday I think, I'm going to go into one of those
places stomping my snow caked boots and declare
"Geezus, No one's driving like me out there!"

ppp

At 01:57 PM 2/14/2006, Bud Osbourne wrote:

>Like I said, people will have to learn how to drive in inclement weather.
>In some cases, that will mean traveling a lot slower, due to road
>conditions.

<respectfully snipped>