RE: Snow and driving which car

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Snow and driving which car
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:34:51 GMT
Sure...

though the car was built with the
financially challenged younger guy in mind
or the younger family guy lookin' for a 2nd
2 seater "personal car" sportscar, who couldn't afford an MGA or Triumph, let
alone a Jag, AH or Porsch due to family
obligations or other financial constraints.

Who woulda thought that one day, these little cars would become the affairs of
the heart they've definitely become for those of
us who grew up with them.

These cars were a main part of my good times growing up. It's a good buddy. So I
treat it well 'cause I want it around as my
cool personal nice day town/suburban driver, for as long as possible, while
spending min. bucks having fun accordingly.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)