Re: Help needed now - Brake light switch

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Help needed now - Brake light switch
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:47:02 -0500
Cc: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>,Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We jb welded the crack, If that don't hold, I will give this a try.
The crack is too close to the ferrule to cover and clamp a hose on it.

Thanks

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air