Re: Lug nut material?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Lug nut material?
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:53:30 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Iff'n you can get your crew to make them out new areospace material, why exactly are you asking?? Almost anything you can get made would be at least as good as origininal, and I would bet, better. In the immortal words of the "water boy cajun" You can do eet.

Besides, you know a lot more about steel and stress math than the rest of us combined. Use it to your advantage ;-)

Larry