8" Rear Drums for a Sprite Mk.1.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 8" Rear Drums for a Sprite Mk.1.
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:57:00 +0100
Hi Dave [and List],

If I remember correctly, the Riley 1.5 and the Wolseley 1500 had
different braking systems. One Lockheed, the other Girling, I think.
Don't know which is which. Both 8" drums.[Sound BMC commercial sense, eh?]

Which system have you? Mine is a Girling set up.

Reason I ask is that while I have the 8" Drums/Back-plate/Shoes/
Cylinders, I don't have the Spring-clips that retain the Cylinders to
the Back-plate. Neither do I have the Dust Excluders.

Any contact information for these items would be much appreciated,
otherwise it's back to 7".

Thanks,

Ron in Ireland,
'59 AN5 "Oggibip"