Happy 4th

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy 4th
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 23:21:47 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

Hope you all had a great 4th.  Puddles ran real good all day.  We were
in a parade, my first.  It was fun although she don't like to go slow,
and got a little warm.  But she didn't leave any puddles on the
pavement.  I should say the Healey 100 6 beside us left a large puddle
on the road after we stopped.

How did everyone spend their 4th?

The passes are open in CA, and I believe it's up and over tomorow.
Looking forward to getting some mountain roads on the frogeye.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby