Re: Happy 4th

To: walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Happy 4th
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 17:54:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all!

We spent all day Friday working on our 67 Sprite, replacing the gas tank and
tuning up, and spent all day on the 4th driving, driving, driving!  What a
great time!

Thanks to all of the listers who were very helpful in getting us to this
point.  Many other people's Q & As answered my questions before I could ask
them.

Thanks for all of the help, and if I may, can we all try to stay focused on
positive things?  Opinions are great in moderation, but it got really tedious
after the first day or three of import bashing...

Thanks!
Sondra Sondregger
1967 Austin Healey Sprite