Re: Chinese junk and being PC

To: "Thorpe, Jeffrey" <jthorpe@kilstock.com>
Subject: Re: Chinese junk and being PC
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 19:21:11 -0400
Cc: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have two MGs at present, and spend a lot of money on parts, I buy from a
number of dealers, I have had two sets of lug nuts turn to rust in days,
Chrome beauty rings turn orange in days fuel pump fall apart in no time,
ect,ect. I rebuild everything I can. Not because I want to but because I
don't trust the replacements anymore. As far as bashing Moss I buy whrn I
have too. The quality from all the vendors is fair at least. Good parts are
hard to come by. We need to be vocial and demand from all supplyers what we
pay for. And we pay top dollar for our parts, Well said Frank.