Re: Congratulations, Frank!

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Congratulations, Frank!
From: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 04:01:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well after setting back and watching all of this go on I have to grant
permission to frank to include me in his consensus of the list. I would make
a part myself before ordering from Moss & VB. It is also very tiring to
order parts from second line people who upon being asked about the quality
of their parts reply to you " They are made in the UK" then when the part
shows up it is stamped "made in china" but covered over by a made in UK
sticker. Then you have to go through all the hassle of returning it and
explaining to them why you will not accept such junk. I have begun only
dealing with English suppliers until I find a supplier in the US that will
not tolerate junk parts suppliers. Maybe its time to form a new Supplier
here in the states. But the question arises, Is there enough volume of
people that demand quality products to sustain it business lifeblood "
called ROIC" return on invested capital.

You have my vote Frank and thanks for voicing my thoughts!!
Leo