RE: Chinese junk

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Chinese junk
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:29:35 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

I see you have successfully completed the home study course in diplomacy!

Daniel

BTW, people of Chinese or any other origin simply perform the job they are paid
to do; the substandard quality of some Moss distributed parts is no reflection
on their culture, nationality or skin color.

I would prefer if messages sent on behalf of the "list" be cleared with the
people on the list first.

Just my .02

<snip>
We, the Spridgeteers on the list, would like to know why most of your
parts do not fit? (Moss file to fit policy)
We would also like to know why the Taiwan chrome turns to rust in a
matter of weeks? Chroming is not a new art.
And why the chinese rubber bits just "go away" in a month or so?
Rubber used to last years not months.

We are sick of the very expensive cheap *Stuff* you push for our BRITISH
cars! If we wanted Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff, we would all bye
Miatas and would bye from an Asian supplier like yourself.
But we do infact own and drive BRITISH cars so we have turned to QUALITY
suppliers from the UK. They don't stick "made in the UK" stickers over
the chinese lettering of their parts.

We, the list, were just wondering.
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs