Re: Stiff Shifting and Awkward Hood !

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Stiff Shifting and Awkward Hood !
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 05:43:45 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck,

On my Bugeye, the Datsun gear lever is so close to the left edge of the
cutout in the tunnel that it would scrape against the sides of the cutout
in first and second gear if I had not muscled a wider cutout (crowbar push
by about 0.25 inches).

Do you think this could be the problem in your installation?

Daryl