RE: brake light Bugeye

To: "'carolien coulter'" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Subject: RE: brake light Bugeye
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:10:37 -0600
Cc: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Carolien, it sounds to me like one of your rear bulbs is wired back asswards.
As you know you have 2 filaments in each bulb one for the park lights and one
for your brake like. The brake light filament is a higher wattage than the park
light filament therefore making it brighter. Your problem sounds like the wires
that go to bulb have been crossed.
Turn on your park lights, the bulb that is the brightest of the 2 is the one
with the problem. You can reverse  the wires at the bulb and try it again.
Hope this does it for you.
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye