Re: Bugeye resuscitation

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, tzuchow@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye resuscitation
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 17:36:17 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you have not already done so check that the 2 front brake hoses and
the rear brake hose are in good condition they are probably deteriorated
after nine or more years. When you are assembling your calipers after
rebuilding them use rubber grease to lubricate the bores. Flush out all
the lines with brake cleaner then compressed air.
Good luck with you're Bugeye. Mine sat in storage for 24 years when I
got it.
Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC.

>Hi, all. I'm new to this group.
>
>I am presently trying to get a '61 Bugeye on the road again. It has
been
>stored for 9 years and has, as you would expect, many, many problems.
So