Re: POR 15 question

To: "Valentine" <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: POR 15 question
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 23:07:04 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Duck here comes Frank!!!!

(just kidding, Frank)

Seriously, everybody I know in collector cars, except British car people,
swear by this stuff, I even heard Click and Clack taking about it last week.
There was some speculation that the steel was different, and the POR people
had been checking into this, but I never heard the end result since it was
on the Healey or MG list.

The Corvair guys like POR 15, but say Coroless (I think it's by Eastwood) is
better.

It seems to me if there is anything that can stop rust, a British car is the
ultimate test.
Let us know if you find someone who has used this with success, especially
in a salt road environment where it is nearly impossible under normal
conditions to stop rust.