Suspension

Subject: Suspension
From: "Russell Penney" <rpenney@cyberspace.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:24:05 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,
        I am having a lot of fun playing with my sprite and it's time I got
around
to replacing the very perished bushes in my rear suspension ( front has to
wait until I have the money ).
I could just replace the bushes and be done with it but I have the problem
of VERY firm suspension and want to know should I be looking at the whole
picture. Are some of kits with telescopic shocks a good way to go?
I know Sprites are meant to be firm but mine jumps lanes at the slightest
bump and the roads round here are terrible. It feels like I have no shockers
at all but the bounce test says to me ( a complete layman ) that the shocks
are OK.

So HELP! :-)

Russell
1965 MKIIIA Sprite