RE: Suspension

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Suspension
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 08:09:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Russell -

Replace the bushings before deciding to go the whole route.  Converting now
rather than later won't save you a a lot of time, and you'll be better able
to properly diagnose with decent bushings in there.

However, if there's any play in the front end, attend to that as soon as
possible!  At the very least, grease the front end thoroughly and inspect
for play.  A full front end kit isn't all that expensive, and will do
wonders for your handling!

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net