Re: Suspension

Subject: Re: Suspension
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:22:18 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Doing the suspension rebuild is very easy. If you have a minimal
set of tools and a manual you can't really go wrong.

Having said that, there are a few places where you might get
pretty frustrated!

I like the nolathane bushes in preference to the rubber ones.
you can order them from any local auto parts store. Contact
me directly if you have problems finding them.

If you want someone to do the job for you, I can recommend both
Link Automotive (Mitcham) or the Bugeye Barn (Upwey). Both do
good work, know sprites, and are inexpensive.

Mike