Re: [Spits] 79 Differential in a GT6

To: bill@gingerich.us
Subject: Re: [Spits] 79 Differential in a GT6
From: "v6spitfireguy@cox.net" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:42:06 -0500
You may be right, I may be thinking of TR7's wich share the same internals,
but some of the diffs that I have taken apart have had 3.63 gears in them -
my current diff, has one of those gear sets - and I have another laying
about somewhere -
The 3.63 WAS used in the UK spec Spitfires though -
It's been quite a while since I did the research, and unfortunately, I
didn't document any of it - now relying on my somewhat faulty aged memory
:-)