Re: [Spits] 79 Differential in a GT6

To: "'Todd Bermudez'" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "'NASS Spitfire'"
Subject: Re: [Spits] 79 Differential in a GT6
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:49:30 -0700
Oh, I forgot to mention that the Spitfire diff case has only 4 spring
attachment studs whereas the T6 case has 6.  You should be able to use the
GT6 case on with the Spit differential, but there isn't much downside to
using only the 4 studs to attach the road spring as opposed to the 6 that is
standard.

Joe