Re: [Spits] Rotoflex vs Early axle length

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, 'Spitfire List' <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Rotoflex vs Early axle length
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:55:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joe,

Guess I should've elaborated on that...

There are UJs at the diff....I'll have to look at the
other end again...don't recall if they're on both ends
or not?

This car retained everything except both ends of the
axle as far as I can tell.

What I'm planning on doing is using the sliding axles
with our MK1...I would think I'd still need the camber
compensator.  Though I just thought of
something...maybe with too much negative camber they
could "slide apart"?  I'm not sure what would keep the
wheels from having too much negative camber if they're
allowed to slide side to side?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez#597
Cincinnati, OH