[Spits] Rotoflex vs Early axle length

To: NASS Spitfire <nass@yahoogroups.com>, Spitfire List
Subject: [Spits] Rotoflex vs Early axle length
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:29:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

Just did what I said I wouldn't & bought another
car...a '72 GT6 with some interesting things in it.
It has an A-Type TR6 transmission in it(I'll be
keeping that) but it also has a set of sliding axles
that the PO had made years ago.  Apparently, he was
tearing up his rotoflex donuts so he had these custom
machined.  I plan on using them if at all possible.
My question is since I have a MK1 GT6 with fixed
axles, should I be concerned with the length of the
sliding axles?  I mean would the over all length of
the rotoflex axles be the same as the fixed
(early/late) axles?  I was planning on using these
sliding axles WITH the camber compensator...anyone see
any issues?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez #597
Cincinnati, OH