Re: [Spits] [Spit] Rear Toe - Spitfire

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>, Bob Berger
Subject: Re: [Spits] [Spit] Rear Toe - Spitfire
From: Bob Berger <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:57:50 -0500
The alignment shop did not want to install the shim because my car has a
rust hole in the lower outside corner of the vertical panel behind the seats
that the radius rod is connected to.  They felt this was too rusty for them
to risk adding a shim.  I should have just asked them for the tools and done
this myself while I was there but they did say that they would check it and
readjust the front toe when I brought it back.  I'll make sure that they
bounce or roll the car before they check it this time.

Bob Berger
78 Spitfire