More parts gotta go

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: More parts gotta go
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:28:49 -0500
Greetings once again!

I spent some more time in the shop today sorting parts.  Below is the
updated list of stuff that has to go.  Same situation as before - anything
not taken by the NASS and Spitfire lists will go to EBay or the trash.  Most
of the stuff is free for the shipping.  There are items that Id like some
money for, as theyre not cheap or available new.  All prices are OBO, plus
shipping.

FREE for the shipping, or come and get it:

3          GT6 luggage floor front support thing.  Goes crossways behind the
seats.

1          GT6 dome light base

1 pr      GT6 inside rear vent trim, no screens.  Mk3, I think.

1 pr      GT6 inside rear vent trim with screens.  Mk1-2, I think.

2          Front turn signal lens frames.  Have been painted black, but may
clean up

1 pr      Bonnet latches

1 pr      Defroster vent trim, needs paint, missing 2 nuts

2          Wiper motor hold down bracket, need blasting and paint

1          GT6 radiator, looks OK, but condition unknown

1          Dash heater fan control w/ cable, moves freely, squaretail

1 pr      High back, non reclining seats, may be GT6+, but I really dont
know.  Need complete rebuild.

1          Left rear rubber bumperette from a 74 Spit, mounting points
damaged

2          15 Spitfire radiators, look OK, condition unknown

1          Early Spitfire (I think) tonneau cover, no headrest pockets, uses
all snaps, needs zipper

1 set     71 GT6 clutch, brake, & gas pedals with mounting brackets, need
blasting and paint

1          GT6 hatch spring cover, = crack in center of front edge

1          74 Spitfire bonnet, will need at least both wings replaced,
center section good  no dings

1          GT6 Mk3 rear vent assembly, inner grill, outer grill, plastic
snorkel between.  Right side.  Outer grill painted.

1          GT6 Mk3 rear vent plastic snorkel goes between the vent grills

Things Id like money for:

1 pr       Bonnet hinge tubes from a squaretail - $75

1 pr       71 Spit doors complete less interior trim panels, keys, and
window cranks, minor rust only along the bottoms - $100

1          Boot lid from a 71 Spit, no lock, surface rust only, may have
hinges if I can find them - $75

3 pr      GT6 Mk3 rear < lights with hinges and latches, decent chrome, no
scratches I can see - $25/pr

1          GT6 Mk3 rear hatch w/heated glass, lock cyl., no rust, bad
gasket, no glass trim - $100

1          GT6 Mk3 rear hatch w/heated glass, no lock cyl., little rust,
glass not installed, upper edge bent - $75

1 pr       Exterior door handles, pitted in recess under lever , no keys -
$20

1          Complete 75 Spitfire bonnet, 3/8 rust hole on right wheel arch
lip, otherwise just some surface rust.  I spent WAY too much on this when I
bought it, and would like to recover as much as I can, so Im starting at
$200.  Please dont laugh.

1          GT6 hatch spring assembly - $25

1          Late Spit black trunk trim, upper & lower pieces only, no rust or
dings, finish slightly worn on bottom of lower piece - $30

1          GT6 Mk3 rear glass only, not sure if defogger element works - $35

Thanks again for looking.

Bill Gingerich

near Mankato, MN

===     http://www.vtr.org