Parts gotta go

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Parts gotta go
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 00:33:24 -0500
Greetings, all!

As I prepare to relocate from Mankato, MN to Oklahoma City, Im going
through my collection of parts, hoping to thin it down substantially.  Below
is a list of what Ive found so far.  There will be more as the next few
weeks pass.  Anything not taken by the NASS and Spitfire lists will go to
EBay or the trash.  Most of the stuff is free for the shipping.  There are
items that Id like some money for, as theyre not cheap or available new.
All prices are OBO, plus shipping.  Condition is as best I can describe, but
we all know the old saying about opinions being like a certain body orifice
 everybody has one.  So with that, here we go.

FREE for the shipping, or come and get it:

1          Late GT6 frame.  Surface rust, non rotoflex, seems straight,
probably needs outriggers

1 set     GT6 Mk3 headliner bows

3          GT6 luggage floor front support thing.  Goes crossways behind the
seats.

1          3 rail gearbox cover, extension, and non OD shift lever.  Lever
mounting hardware missing.

1          GT6 dome light base

1 pr       GT6 inside rear vent trim, no screens.  Mk3, I think.

1 pr       GT6 inside rear vent trim with screens.  Mk1-2, I think.

2          Front turn signal lens frames.  Have been painted black, but may
clean up

1 pr       Bonnet latches

1 pr       Defroster vent trim, needs paint, missing 2 nuts

2          Wiper motor hold down bracket, need blasting and paint

2          GT6 radiators, look OK, but condition unknown

1 pr       Dash heater controls from a squaretail, both move freely

1          Dash heater fan control w/ cable, moves freely, squaretail

1 pr       High back, non reclining seats, may be GT6+, but I really dont
know.  Need complete rebuild.

1          GT6 front center valence, damaged mounting brackets & a dent on
one end

1          Left rear rubber bumperette from a 74 Spit, mounting points
damaged

1          Spitfire 4-1 header,

Things Id like money for:

1 pr       Bonnet hinge tubes from a squaretail, I think - $75

1 pr       71 Spit doors complete less interior trim panels, keys, and
window cranks, minor rust only along the bottoms - $100

1          Boot lid from a 71 Spit, no lock, surface rust only, may have
hinges if I can find them - $75

2 pr       GT6 Mk3 rear < lights with hinges and latches, decent chrome, no
scratches I can see - $25/pr

1          GT6 Mk3 rear hatch w/heated glass, lock cyl., no rust, bad
gasket, no glass trim - $100

1          GT6 Mk3 rear hatch w/heated glass, no lock cyl., little rust,
glass not installed, upper edge bent - $75

1 pr       Exterior door handles, pitted in recess under lever , no keys -
$20

1          Complete 75 Spitfire bonnet, 3/8 rust hole on right wheel arch
lip, otherwise just some surface rust.  I spent WAY too much on this when I
bought it, and would like to recover as much as I can, so Im starting at
$200.  Please dont laugh.

Thanks for looking.

Bill Gingerich

near Mankato, MN