Re: Spitfire & GT6 parts lists

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire & GT6 parts lists
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:48:15 -0500
Fairly regularly I see microfiche and paperback dealer parts books listed on
e-bay.  They could be scanned into a PC.  And I suspect John K has something
like that already.

But having a database linked so that you enter 3-rail transmission and it
gives you a complete breakdown of all the components that should be in that
transmission, that's quite a bit more tedious, and of dubious worth.  Of
course a transmission will contain gears, you don't need a database to tell
you that.