Re: Looking for oddball parts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for oddball parts
From: "George T. Pasek Jr" <pasek001@umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:57:38 -0600
You bet!!  The ones in my TR6 were broken and didn't work and I got tired of
moving the belt out of the way getting into/out of the car and on my Spit as
I said, the drivers side is broken but still works (some-what) but it is
sure nice to just put the belt clip in there and it's out of the way.  I
would like to find/make two replacements.  Try it.... You'll Like It!!

George
'78 "Spiffy"

===     http://www.vtr.org