Looking for oddball parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net (Spitfires)
Subject: Looking for oddball parts
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:42:12 +0000
Weird to drive the Spit in November, but not unwelcome. 60 degree evenings
allow for a nice drive where the engine behaves.

Anyways, I am continuing my quest to complete the interior to the best of my
ability. I'm wondering if anyone has a spare red "PRESS" button that goes on
the seat belt  buckle. Mine's missing, and it looks silly without it.

Also looking for a set of seat belt buckle holder things that are mounted near
the b-post finishers. One is missing, the other is broken.

I'm willing to trade or pay.

Now I just need to contemplate what new convertible top to buy. Hmm.

--
http://infaux.net

===     http://www.vtr.org