Re: Looking for oddball parts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for oddball parts
From: "George T. Pasek Jr" <pasek001@umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:47:20 -0600
Me Too... Me Too!!!  I have been looking for these also.  If anyone knows
where they can be had or has suggestions for something home made please post
it to the list.  On my Spit the one on the drivers side is broke and the
passenger side is missing.  I am going to see if I can come up with
something that will work..... maybe magnetic?

George

'78 "Spiffy"

===     http://www.vtr.org