RE: Electrical system - lights - low voltage

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Electrical system - lights - low voltage
From: Thomas Dertz <thomas.dertz@creo.no>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:00:16 +0200
Hey,

It actually turned out that my first measuring of voltage in the fusebox
was wrong - and the problem was just as Andy describes. Thanks!!

Now I just have to replace front brake pads, tighten the hand brake and
add a safety-fix to the battery to get the good old Spitfire road worthy
again... ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas