Re: more on carb tuning

To: "Tim Benner" <tbenner@woh.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: more on carb tuning
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:59:05 -0500
Tim,
        If you have had the butterflies out,is it possible that the one is
in backwards? There is a taper to the edge so that it will seal completely
when allowed to. If installed with the taper the wrong way,it will not seal
correctly. I hope I explained this correctly,it is something I read and paid
attention to when rebuilding my SU's. Had I not read this I can see where it
would be easy to overlook.

                                               Hope this helps,
                                                Bob Harris