Re: FW: Pain in the...

To: Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk ("Jones Jarrod JCP"),
Subject: Re: FW: Pain in the...
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 09:31:44 -0400
In a message dated 5/6/2005 4:34:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Jones Jarrod
JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk> writes:

>This sounds quite a major thing now! Do you think it would be easier just to
>get a new complete driveshaft and all other bit that come on it, such as hub
>etc?
>My wheels seem fine as I do have the car up in the air at the mo. I actually
>belive that we unintentionally bent the hub when fitting the new diff!

======
Jarrod, if you can determine that it is just the hub that is bent, go ahead and
beg, steal or borrow the correct puller and change the hub for a good one. Of
course, if you happen across a good, complete used axle assembly, that's
probably as easy to swap in and does NOT require any special tools. ;-)

--Andy Mace