Re: Boot Rack on roundtail?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Boot Rack on roundtail?
From: rst-john@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:51:11 +0000
Spitlisters:

Thanks for the advice about carpet installation.  I agree with Nolan's idea
about snaps, as the original carpet in the footwells had snaps on it for ease
of removal and drying.  However, the snaps are long gone (all new floor metal)
and I avoid driving the car in the rain when possible.  So, it sounds like the
consensus is a "light" adhesive like the PVA.  Also, I like the idea of
installing something under the carpet like the insulation mat suggested.

Thanks,