RE: strange OD problem

To: <doug@dougbraun.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: RE: strange OD problem
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:58:44 -0500
Exactly what I did to ensure it was the OD in the first place.  When
disconnected the problem does not exist.  Although it does happen
infrequently what made me a believer that it was the problem was when the
car just wouldn't start.  I had moved the wire to the fuse box so I pulled
the wire and the car started instantly.  However, that was before I found
the loose body ground.  Could be something there.  I'll try it for a while
and if it happens again I'll try the fuse idea.
Thanks for the help all
Pete